Providing peace of mind from increasing
tax payments, IRS communications, and
poor financial strategies.
How it works.
Appointments are virtual and take less than 30 minutes!
Talk With Your
We uncover every deduction and credit to get the refund you deserve.
With our 256-bit encryption process, we guarantee data protection.
90% of our new clients receive at least 25% larger refunds than the year prior.
LET’S GET STARTED
Ready for your refund?
Take KM Tax Financial for a test drive when you schedule your
complimentary tax filing appointment.
No obligation. No reason not to.
Specifically for high net worth individuals. This unique package has saved businesses and HNWI thousands to several million dollars. Request an appointment today.
We know that filing taxes for multiple states can be a huge headache. Don’t do it to yourself, let the professionals take the reins and manage your multi-state taxes.
Sales taxes by state change all the time, and sometimes it gets a little tough to manage. Our specialist will make sure your business knows exactly how to navigate it all in advance.
Individual / Sole-
Proprietor - Form 1040
Whether you’re filing a traditional return, or if you’re the sole proprietor of your business, our team of respected financial experts, know exactly how to get you and your business ready for tax season.
- Form 1065
If you’ve recently entered into a business partnership, you may not know how to best proceed with your taxes. Our dedicated team will prepare your partnership tax returns with ease.
C-Corp - Form 1120
S-Corp - Form 1120S
Continue to grow and expand your business and let us focus on your taxes. Ask your expert how your tax savings can help you plan for the future and take your business to the next level.
Tax Debt Resolution
Individuals and businesses that owe $7,000 or more in taxes to the IRS.
Additional assistance with tax debt in NY and CA
Is KM Tax Financial right for me?
KM Tax Financial provides a variety of services; however, there are some instances where we might not be a perfect fit.
You Owe Back-Taxes
Received IRS Letter
Small to Medium Businesses
Interested in Tax Planning
Gross under $12,400 Annually
Can be claimed on someone else’s tax return
"Kristina is the most thorough and experienced tax preparer. I highly recommend. The entire process was easy and I doubled my return.”
“I came to Kristina owing the IRS money, back taxes. She was able to help me get back on track and even got me a few dollars back on my last return!”
“I have worked with KM Tax Financial for the past three years. There’s a reason I keep going back. They are very thorough.”
Get to know us
ABOUT US ———
KM Tax Financial
KM Tax Financial is a full service tax preparation and planning firm, servicing clients for over 20 years. Our clients receive individual and tailored services unique to their needs in this ever changing economy. We stand firm on our accuracy, experience, integrity and commitment to world class customer service that is unmatched.Our focus is providing professional federal, state, and local income tax preparation services, as well as tax planning to help achieve your goals of tax reduction and building towards a sound future.In addition to individual income tax preparation, we specialize in tax planning and tax preparation services of small and medium sized businesses.Our office is open year round, clients can depend on consulting with an expert anytime they have questions about tax related matters or if any correspondence is received from the IRS or state jurisdictions. Comptroller and bookkeeping is available for businesses only.
Terms & Conditions
FINE PRINT ———
2. Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations; or
3. Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Intuit) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
4. Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or
5. Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
6. Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder; or
7. Upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.You are solely responsible for anything you write, submit, receive, share and store or any data you input into the Site (collectively, your "Content"). Content includes, but is not limited to, data, information, materials, text, graphics, images, audio or video that are uploaded, transmitted, posted, generated, stored or otherwise made available through the Site. You have no obligation to provide any content to the Site, and you're free to choose the content that you want to provide. You acknowledge certain functionality in the Site may be dependent on the provision of Content and may not be available without such Content.Your Content remains yours, which means that you retain any intellectual property rights that you may have in your Content. By sharing your Content on the Site, you hereby grant Intuit a license to use your Content, as described in more detail below.What's CoveredThese licenses to Intuit cover your Content to the extent your Content is protected by intellectual property rights.ScopeThis license from you to Intuit is:•worldwide, which means it's valid anywhere in the world;
•non-exclusive, which means you can license your Content to others; and
•royalty-free, which means there are no fees for this license.RightsThis license allows Intuit to:•host, copy, reproduce, distribute, communicate, publish, sublicense and use your Content — for example, to save your Content on our systems and make it accessible to you and to anyone, anywhere in the world;
•publish or publicly display your Content, if you've submitted it and made it visible to others; and
•modify and create derivative works based on your Content, such as reformatting or translating it.PurposeThis license is for the limited purpose of:Operating, providing and improving the Site, which means, among other uses, allowing the Site to work as designed and creating new features and functionalities.DurationThis license is perpetual and irrevocable and lasts for as long as your Content is protected by intellectual property rights.Intuit may collect, derive or generate de-identified and/or aggregated data regarding your usage of or the performance of the Site, including data derived from your Content. Intuit will own all such data and may use this data without restriction, including, but not limited to, operating, analyzing, improving or marketing Intuit's products and services, including the Site.As between you and Intuit, Intuit and its licensors retain all right, title or interest in and to the Site, except for any limited rights specifically granted to you.Prohibited Uses•We expect you to obey the law and follow certain rules in using the Site.Intuit does not condone or support any activity that is illegal, violates the rights of others, harms or damages Intuit's reputation or could cause Intuit to be liable to a third party. At minimum, you may not use the Site to:•Violate any law, regulation, executive order or ordinance, including through actions that give rise to criminal, civil, administrative or regulatory liability and/or fines;
•Post or share Content that is or may be illegal or inappropriate, including material that may be defamatory, obscene, harassing, offensive, fraudulent, objectionable or infringing;
•Transmit any virus, trojan horse or other disruptive or harmful software or data;
•Attempt to hack or break through the security of the Site, or engage in a denial-of-service attack against the Site, or enable others to do so;
•Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, such as spam;
•Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with Intuit;
•Resell, license or provide free or unauthorized access to the Site or make the Site available on any file-sharing, virtual desktop or application hosting service;
•Attempt to reverse engineer in any way any of the Site;
•Engage in unauthorized access, monitoring, interference with or use of the Site or third party accounts, information (including personal information), computers, systems or networks, including scraping , copying or downloading content that doesn't belong to you;
•Use the Site for general archiving or back-up purposes; or
Connect with us
Want to chat? We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with our Customer Success Team to inquire about services and availability.
GET HELP ———
Seems you may have additional questions. We’re here to help.Can’t find an appointment time that works for you? Have questions about our services? Are you having issues understanding your tax refund? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the green button below. We will respond to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience with this process.
Q: What’s the difference between using a professional tax service and just doing my taxes by myself with TurboTax?
A. Our client's tax situations and documents are unique to each individual and they deserve to get matched with an expert who will provide accurate and timely service that will answer their questions and get them the biggest refund possible.
Sure, you could do it yourself, but doing so may cause you to miss out on thousands of dollars in tax deductions and credits.
Q: I just started my small business. Am I required to file taxes?
A. If you received $400 or more in income as a sole proprietor you are required to file a Schedule C and report your income to the IRS.
Q: I normally file online, but I have to file an amended tax return. How should I go about this?
A. You can file Form 1040-X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return electronically with tax filing software to amend tax year 2019 or later Forms 1040 and 1040-SR, and tax year 2021 or later Forms 1040-NR. See Form 1040-X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, Frequently Asked Questions for more information. You still have the option to submit a paper version of the Form 1040-X and should follow the instructions for preparing and submitting the paper form. If you request an appointment to amend your return, your tax expert is prepared to make the necessary adjustments to your return and submit your amended return for you. Let us do the work so you don’t have to.
Q: My spouse and I file jointly, but I own my own business. Should I file separately?
A. A sole proprietorship is the default tax classification for a business with one owner, or single-member LLC. The sole proprietorship and you for tax purposes are the same indivisible taxpayer.
Preparation & Returns
Q: How long will the whole tax preparation process take?
A. Appointments vary from 15 mins to 30minsReturns are processed in 24hrsReturns are transmitted directly to the IRS within 30 minutes some cases 10mins to be accepted.
Q: What’s the difference between using a professional tax service and just doing my taxes myself with TurboTax?
A. A tax professional will be able to access a wider range of deductions, more than tax software or an individual doing it alone. Using a tax software will require additional fees to ask tax questions. Doing it alone will result in missing out on maximum deductions and credits.
Q: How much does this service cost?
A. The cost of hiring a professional tax preparer will differ based on your situation, i.e. if you need simple tax forms filled out, if you run a business, if you need to file multi-state taxes, etc. Simpler tax preparation with only one W2 will be a less investment than tax preparation for something more complex, such as taxes for an S-corporation.
Q: Is it necessary to schedule an appointment? Can I just email you my tax documents?
A. Think of your scheduled appointment as a virtual interview. During this time we dig through your financial history to uncover the most lucrative deductions to help reduce your tax liability. Basic tax documents that you will send to us won’t contain this type of information. If you would prefer not to talk to us, then using a generic tax software may be a better route for you.
Q: Do I need to have all of my receipts for the entire year?
A. There are several ways to record your receipts. Currently there are a variety of apps, internet based software as well as saving your paper/electronic emailed receipts. Maintaining your receipts allows for an accurate return and if you're audited by the IRS. The IRS can request receipts up to 6 years after you file your return.